Effective date: September 1, 2020
1. (“us”, “we”, or “our”) The Trustee for IWDO Family Trust trading as MaidMe ABN 76 708 600 338, and included entities related to or associated with it, any successor or assignee of the entity.
2. (“Service, Services”) refers to the introduction or placement of a registered service provider on request by a customer and the domestic cleaning services that are subsequently carried out for the customer by the registered service provider.
4. (“Client”, “Customer”) refers to an individual or entity that uses our Services.
5. (“Registered Service Provider”) refers to an individual, individuals or entity registered with us to provide cleaning or domestic services to our Clients
6. (“you”) refers to a Client, Customer
7. (“Website”) refers to our website with the URL https://maidme.com.au.
This page informs you of our policies regarding the collection, use, and disclosure of personal data when you use our Service & Website, and the choices you have associated with that data.
We use your data to provide and improve the Service & Website. By using the Service & Website, you agree to the collection and use of information in accordance with this policy.
Information Collection And Use
We collect several different types of information for various purposes to provide and improve our Service & Website.
Types of Data Collected
While using our Service or Website or when you communicate via email, facebook, our website, in writing, via phone, you provide us with information that we collect, store and use. This information may include your name, physical address, email address, phone numbers, gender, occupation, place of work, family details and other personal or demographic information. We may also collect personal data from third parties with whom you have had dealings including credit reporting agencies, public records, and our Registered Service Providers. Other Personal Data that we collect will generally include information about any Service that you want, any information needed to arrange for that Service to be provided to you and any information that would enable us to improve the quality or efficiency of any Services we provide to you. We may also contact you after Services are provided to collect information about the Services that were provided to you. In addition, we may collect your bank account details from you if these details are required for payment of a Service.
We may also collect information on how the Website is accessed and used (“Usage Data”). This Usage Data may include information such as your computer’s Internet Protocol address (e.g. IP address), browser type, browser version, the pages of our Website that you visit, the time and date of your visit, the time spent on those pages, unique device identifiers and other diagnostic data.
Tracking & Cookies Data
Cookies are files with small amount of data which may include an anonymous unique identifier. Cookies are sent to your browser from a website and stored on your device. Tracking technologies also used are beacons, tags, and scripts to collect and track information and to improve and analyze our Website.
You can instruct your browser to refuse all cookies or to indicate when a cookie is being sent. However, if you do not accept cookies, you may not be able to use some portions of our Website.
Examples of Cookies we use:
- Session Cookies. We use Session Cookies to operate our Website.
- Preference Cookies. We use Preference Cookies to remember your preferences and various settings.
- Security Cookies. We use Security Cookies for security purposes.
Use of Data
MaidMe uses the collected data for various purposes:
- To provide, maintain and improve the Service & Website
- To contact you about our Services
- To allow you to participate in interactive features of our Website when you choose to do so
- To provide customer care, support and obtain feedback
- To provide analysis or valuable information so that we can improve the Service & Website
- To monitor the usage of the Service & Website
- To disclose your Personal Data as a Registered Service Provider to the Client only to the extent needed to carry out the Service.
- To help implement and maintain compliance with Terms and Conditions for Clients & Registered Service Providers.
- To recruit Registered Service Providers and employees.
- To detect, prevent and address technical issues
- To bill and collect sums owed to us
- To send marketing information. Please contact us if you wish to not receive this information.
Transfer Of Data
Your information, including Personal Data, may be transferred to — and maintained on — computers located outside of your state, province, country or other governmental jurisdiction where the data protection laws may differ than those from your jurisdiction.
If you are located outside Australia and choose to provide information to us, please note that we transfer the data, including Personal Data, to Australia and process it there.
Disclosure Of Data
MaidMe may disclose your Personal Data in the good faith belief that such action is necessary to:
- To comply with a legal obligation
- To protect and defend the rights or property of MaidMe
- To prevent or investigate possible wrongdoing in connection with the Service or Website
- To protect the personal safety of users of the Service, Website or the public
- To protect against legal liability
Security Of Data
The security of your data is important to us, but remember that no method of transmission over the Internet, or method of electronic storage is 100% secure. While we strive to use commercially acceptable means to protect your Personal Data, we cannot guarantee its absolute security.
We may use third-party providers to monitor and analyze the use of our Website.
Links To Other Sites
We have no control over and assume no responsibility for the content, privacy policies or practices of any third party sites or services.
Our Service & Website does not address anyone under the age of 18 (“Children”).
We do not knowingly collect personally identifiable information from anyone under the age of 18. If you are a parent or guardian and you are aware that your Children has provided us with Personal Data, please contact us. If we become aware that we have collected Personal Data from children without verification of parental consent, we take steps to remove that information from our servers.
- By emailing us using the enquiry form on the following link: https://maidme.com.au/#contact